The Premier Showroom for Handcrafted Cabinetry in Washington
Cabinets Made in the US & Germany
We are the most extensive custom cabinetry showroom in Washington State—from our studio in Bellevue to greater Seattle and beyond. Our 3,000-square-foot showroom offers an elevated design showroom experience with thoughtfully curated elements for understated elegance, sophistication, and a touch of opulence.
We embrace the beautiful, smart, and efficient design components that make your home a sanctuary.
The showroom has over 700 standard finish samples to choose from and countless custom options available. We carry two distinct cabinet lines with a gorgeous range of options. We are dealers for the only European cabinet shop to offer a limited lifetime warranty so you can rest assured your products are the best.
Our other line is American-made with the best inset style doors as well as full overlay. Both lines are sustainably sourced and produced plus, unlike the majority of other cabinet shops, ours are formaldehyde-free.
- Bathroom Vanities & Storage
- Home Office
- Laundry Room
- Butler’s Pantry
- Custom Kitchen Hoods
- Floating Shelves
- Murphy Beds
- Wine Cellar
- Media/Home Theaters
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Craft/Hobby Room
- Library Bookcases
- Display Cases
- Fireplace Mantles
- Custom Built-ins
- Custom Millwork
- Floating Cabinets
Crystal Custom Cabinets
Finest American-Made Cabinetry
Family-owned since 1947, Crystal Cabinet Works has been manufacturing custom cabinetry in central Minnesota since Tom Hammer built his first cabinet in his garage. That tradition of fine custom cabinet making still exists as one of the largest manufacturers in the United States.
Crystal’s business is about crafting amazing cabinets with amazing people; working together to ensure everything fits together perfectly.
Crystal Cabinets are known for detailed, solid wood construction of every cabinet, state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, and furniture-quality, long-lasting finishes. Inset cabinetry must align perfectly and the best alignment happens at the factory level where there are precision tools to keep the cabinet boxes square and level.
Crystal’s factory is one of the few in the world to master gorgeous inset cabinetry. Enjoy!
Woods and Finishes
- Premium durability oven cured, catalyzed conversion varnish
- LuxGuard top coat
- 200+ custom-matched, hand-mixed finishes
- Premium & custom request wood species
- Hand-applied artisan glazes and distressing
- American made with a limited lifetime warranty
- Raw wood is hand-sorted and milled
- North American/European sourced hinges & guides
- The main factory includes a custom furniture woodworking shop
- Framed, frameless, overlay & inset construction
- Built to order with 3/4″ box construction
- 50+ standard door styles, custom frames available
- Walnut drawer interior upgrade option
- Full extension 5/8″ solid wood dovetailed drawers
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Metal drawers upgrade available
Bauformat Custom Cabinets
A modern kitchen by Bauformat isn’t just a kitchen. It’s where you get inspired, where you aspire, and where you impress. It is where you make a statement.
Bauformat is a family-owned and operated manufacturer of high-quality European custom contemporary cabinetry based in Germany. They are a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of fine cabinetry worldwide with over 100 years of experience, award-winning quality and engineering standards, efficient production facilities and technologies, and high environmental standards.
For our clients, this means stunning variety, better lead times, and cutting-edge European sophistication that can’t be replicated. For your new kitchen, bathroom, or closet, let Bauformat’s German kitchen tailors bring you the kitchen of your dreams.
Woods and Finishes
- Bespoke finishes & 500+ standard finishes
- Hand-applied catalyzed lacquers for durable, flawless finishes
- Elegant stone, structured textures, concrete, leather, metal, & wood veneers
- Clear, frosted, and unique handcrafted glass
- Matte or gloss finishes in any standard RAL color, some fingerprint-resistant
- Matte lacquers feature a silky finish that is soft to the touch
- BauLux materials are handcrafted by wood artisans
- Award-winning engineering & precision, second to none
- Quality control is of the highest standard
- Made with luxurious materials
- Surpasses Europe’s most stringent test for furniture quality
- Built to order with 5/8” box construction
- Double walled steel drawer boxes by Blum are standard
- Soft close doors and drawers by Blum are standard
- Boxes are constructed of MDF as standard, plywood upgrades available
- Plywood boxes are fully enclosed with wrapped edges
- Unique integrated lighting options
- Automation technology for doors and lights
Whether you are maximizing a small space or curating special collections, cleaning up clutter, or showcasing treasures, your storage needs are specific to your home and lifestyle.
We offer dozens of standard storage components to solve countless organization dilemmas. We also can custom-build for almost any size and shape item you’d like to store.
- In-Drawer Knife Block
- Two or Four Trash Can Pull-Out
- Oil & Spice Racks
- Slide Out Shelves
- Pegboard Drawer Inserts
- Silverware Storage Organizers
- Spice Drawer Inserts
- Kitchen Cabinet Tray Divider
- Pull Out Pantry
- Pans & Lids Dividers
- Specialty Corner Cabinet
- Charging Station Drawer
- Interior Hidden Drawer
- Coffee Flavor Holder Inserts
- Knife Drawer Inserts