Beautiful design happens with our extensive network of resources and our 15 years’ experience with planning design-build projects. Nuance Interior Design Showroom curates finishes, fixtures, and furniture focusing on performance, maintenance, and functionality of each piece without sacrificing style. We partner with hundreds of trade vendors and artisans for unique elements.
We guide the client through the decision process to achieve an elevated look in their own style. As part of a team with architects and builders, Nuance can complete all design selections prior to construction resulting in a construction project that is organized and streamlined. By eliminating design variables in advance, pricing is more competitive, timeline are tighter, and custom items can managed properly.
Your Space. Designed Beautifully.
- Site analysis to document existing conditions with photos, measurements, and notes
- Discuss wish list, style, priorities, timeline, and architectural plans or other relevant documents
- Review your selected inspiration images (Houzz, Pinterest, magazine photos, etc.)
This is a working meeting and the flat fee covers our time analyzing your space and requirements.
We will ask detailed questions and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Within one week we will send you a detailed Scope of Work and Letter of Agreement.Schedule an On-Site Consultation $850 Flat Fee - Up To 90 Minutes
We will send you a written proposal within one week after the on-site consultation.
This will include an itemized Scope of Work, the Letter of Agreement detailing our commitment to you and our engagement terms, and a Design Fee invoice for the project.
If you feel we are a good fit for your project, we will schedule a follow up meeting at the showroom. To continue moving forward with the project, we require the Design Fee in full and a signed Letter of Agreement.
This places you on the schedule for design and authorizes us to begin work for you.Design Fee Collected
Design Development & Selection Phase
Approximately two weeks after our in-home consultation, we’ll review our preliminary presentation together at the showroom.
We will go over items specific to your Scope of Work such as the following:
- Cabinetry: elevations or 3D renderings with preliminary pricing
- Preliminary concept design: space-planning and material selections
- Design: 2D floor plan, electrical plan, elevations, 3D renderings
- Curated final finish materials, color selections, hardware, lighting, millwork, and plumbing fixtures
- Development of specification packet with construction drawings and details
Once all designs and selections are finalized we provide the following deliverables as specified in your scope, including:
- Finalized construction and specification package provided to builder/architect for pricing (detailed plans, elevations, finish schedules, and images cleanly convey to the contractors exactly how you want your project to look and function)
- Communicate with your builder or architect to review drawings and coordinate cabinetry installation
- Provide project management services as needed to answer questions and to ensure that everything runs smoothly. We want the best experience possible for our clients with immaculate results with materials, fixtures, hardware, etc. ordered through Nuance Interior Design Showroom
Your new space will likely need some new furnishings!
We have hundreds of vendors and showrooms with which we work and we are aware that custom pieces may have long lead times so we recommend once the construction is underway, that we begin this exciting phase so all the layers are as beautiful as the newly-constructed part.
We provide the following services for our remodel and new construction clients:
- Furnishings layout and selections based on client’s budget: furniture, decorative lighting, art, rugs, accessories, linens, window treatments, etc.
- Procurement of furnishing items and oversee installation
- Final walk-through with client
- Interior Styling and professional photoshoot